Rules are boring, so we would like to have as few of those as possible. However, we do have to ensure that everyone feels safe, welcomed, and respected. Thus, please be sensible and honour what's written below. Thank you!
PLEASE DO NOT:
- Make noise with your audio/video equipment. We’ll take care of the music;
- Have umbrellas near the stage during a concert - it's unsafe;
- Distribute advertising material for any kind of commodity or service without a written agreement from the organiser;
- Litter: don’t feed the birds plastic;
- Harm the nature of Dainuva valley;
- Light fires in unfitted places;
- Disturb the peace and quiet of the residents of Anykščiai;
- Swim in the Šventoji River at night or when intoxicated;
- Do anything that can harm you or others.
This won’t be as stressful as an airport security check but have in mind that all festival guests and their vehicles are searched, and any prohibited items confiscated. Please see the list of PROHIBITED ITEMS below:
- Beverages in glass containers;
- Alcoholic beverages in any kind of containers;
- Professional video equipment;
- Weapons, firearms, or any other items which can cause physical harm;
- Flammable materials, fireworks, and explosives;
- Any items promoting racist, fascist, communist, sexist or other discriminating beliefs;
- Power generators of any capacity.
Anyone who buys the ticket to the festival automatically agrees to have their possessions checked by security upon entering the festival area.