Rules are boring, so we would like to have as few of those as possible. Thus, please be sensible and honour what's written below.
PLEASE DO NOT:
- Make noise with your audio/video equipment;
- Have umbrellas near the stage during a concert (it's unsafe);
- Distribute advertising material for any kind of commodity or service without a written agreement from the ALT events;
- Harm the nature in Dainuva valley;
- Lit fires in unfitted places;
- Endanger to yourself and others;
- Disturb the peace and quiet of the residents of Anykščiai;
- Swim in the Šventoji River at night or when intoxicated.
Also, here's a list of PROHIBITED ITEMS:
- All beverages in glass containers;
- Alcoholic beverages in any kind of containers;
- Professional video equipment;
- Weapons and firearms;
- Flammable materials, fireworks, and explosives;
- Racist/fascist/communist merchandise;
- Power generators of any capacity.
All these items will be confiscated if found during security check-up. Anyone who buys the ticket to the festival automatically agrees to have their possessions checked by security upon entering the festival area.